jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

I love tripitas

       Tacos of tripitas

Im gonnna talk about the tacos of tripitas so let see all about the tacos of tripitas.

The tacos of tripitas comes from the cow especcificly of the gut´s cow and they




Clean the guts this is the procedure as they do the tripitas then after cleaning the guts they cut them off they take them to fry and it is already the customer's decision that fritas wants them so short this is a short explication that is how they do it.

WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO?
we are gonna taste some tacos of tripitas and Again and again other types of tacos. Lets do it!!


This market stall is in my city chihuahua is in the field hill beautiful, this post is one of the most tasty in the whole city so I already try it and they are super good really good I recommend them a lot worth those 50 pesos are super I recommend.








This market stall is the most famous in all Mexico
the STRAPPY TAQUERIA.



This place in City of Mexico, this taqueria its own is a youtuber and his taqueria brily famous.
they sell of:

  • Pastor
  • Bistec
  • Costra

27 comentarios:

  1. HI ALL OF YOU I HAVE A BLOG AND I IF TO WANT TO GO IS https://mike1293.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks orlando now Im starving
    but its look tasty

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  9. Hello, good afternoon, dear human, I really liked your blog, I really enjoy it, but I hope your day is wonderful and God bless you in every case that your dreams come true and you never get to stumble as I do. I will be here in every step that you will never leave in my life I hope that my help helps you and make your sadness one day come to an end without a cause of suicide because suicide is bad as your blog do not believe it was your game blog is wonderful as your God is dedicated to creating you are a wonderful human being God bless you spend my blog bye xoxoxoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  10. holo is me katia again welcome back to my chanell I mean bloge or well your blog
    as I tell yo before I love your blog but not much like as I love you , you are perfect dont forget tu smile today and cry tomorrow read these every day so in thath way you will never cry
    love uuuuuuu
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  11. YoU KnOW, i lIke iT But i dOnt EaT tAcOs bEcAUse THeY ArEnT BlACk ANd tHey Are MeXiCaN aNd I sUPPort TrUMp so I am sorRY, bUt iTs GOOd,I tHink that yOu DO An AmAZiNG JOb WitH yOur BlOg BUT MINE IS WAY BETTER LMAO LOL XD RAWR OMG https://nataliaemocional.blogspot.mx PLS VISIT MY BLOG BECAUSE IS WAY COOLER LMAO. im wrITinG MoRe beCaUSe THe teaChEr tOlD Me tO So IdOnT kNOW WhAt To wRiTe BuT Hi lMao ByE

    ResponderEliminar
  12. i don like that tacos but i respect the opinion of the people i cant say you bad things because nahomy kick me in the face so i will not do it good luck orla i give you a like

    ResponderEliminar
  13. the best food I like tacos very good blog goes up other types of food

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I like your blog because its talk about food and i loveeeeeeeeee the food if I can i will like to marry me with the food SORRY I'm just excited i do not why but yes I'm happy XD I really don't know what I can say but your blog is cool I imagine that you like a lot the tripitas me too but I prefer the sushi or japanese food

    ResponderEliminar
  15. i really like this blog because you talk about one of my favorite food and i think the tacos of tripitas are delicious i think i will visit the olace that you recommend

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I like the tacos of tripitas but not as much as I like you, I really liked your blog, I love you great job i like so much youre topic and your design and how you explain the thingsi recomend you to taste the tripitas of the jaripeo i like it so much great job so cool your blog i love tripitas forever love you

    ResponderEliminar
  17. HELLO, I REALLY LOVE YOUR PAGE BECAUSE YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE TACOS,
    IT IS SO DELICIOUS, I REALLY LIKE THE TACOS, SPEAK MORE ABOUT THE TACOS PLEASE, GOODBYEEEE

    ResponderEliminar
  18. good work is very interesting your blog I like a lot because you chose a very interesting topic that is the food and the tacos of tripitas are delicious thank you for informing me more about that topic

    ResponderEliminar